Supply of wholesale fuels from terminals and for sale at JET branded forecourts
Phillips 66 Limited supplies a variety of customers, ranging from supermarkets and airlines to oil companies. With our strategic position in the UK network, operating from the Shetlands to Plymouth through a network of fuel terminals supplying quality fuel primarily produced at our Humber Refinery. We pride ourselves on providing a consistently high level of service, supporting our customers’ needs whether that be product quality, reliability of supply or competitive pricing. It is at the forefront of our mission to be the supplier of choice whilst maintaining the highest levels of safety. JET is a leading fuel brand in the UK with a growing network of over 295 independent and company-owned sites and has been operating for more than 65 years, serving local communities, and helping to keep them moving. JET supplies a number of products across a number of its forecourts, such as JET UTLRA Premium Fuels, JET CHARGE & JET Renewable Diesel.
- Supplies approximately 15% of U.K. demand for fuels used for transport, heating and power
- Has strategic supply positions at numerous terminals around the U.K
Part of a global operation
- Focuses on optimising the value chain
- Is active in global physical and financial commodity markets
- Ensures fuel resilience across the U.K. in challenging market conditions